Who are the OSCOACHES?
As an OSCOACH ortho&sports expert you are a certified graduate of our seminar system. In addition to your professional expertise, the interdisciplinary and structured approach you have gained will enable you to re-link existing knowledge and improve communication between you and your patients, aswell as your team.
You are an expert in the PREHAB SCREEN and the Return to Activity Algorithms (RTAA®) for the upper and lower extremities as well as the spine. This enables you to support patients and athletes in preventive training as well as in return to activity and return to sport after an injury.
Who can become an OSCOACH?
Anyone who has successfully completed the Prehab and Rehab modules can become an OSCOACH. The seminars are open to professionals or licensed trainers from the fields of physiotherapy, sports science, medicine and sports theory.
How do I become an OSCOACH?
To become certified as an OSCOACH, you must complete both the Prehab and Rehab module and successfully pass the final exam after your last seminar. The final exam is a multiple-choice questionaire.
Which advantages do I have as an OSCOACH?
- You are an expert in the PREHAB SCREEN and the Return to Activity Algorithms (RTAA®) for the upper and lower extremities, aswell as the spine. This enables you to support patients and athletes in preventive training and in Return to Activity or Return to Sport after an injury.
- The title OSCOACH ortho&sports expert stands for high quality education. Not only practices, clubs and associations know this, but also athletes and patients.
- You will be listed on the OSINSTITUT homepage and can be searched for by location and contacted directly.
- You have access to professional exchange with the OSINSTITUT.
- Lifelong learning: You benefit from regular update events and exclusive discounts on our range of seminars.