Functional Screening & Prehab Training
In the module Prehab, meaningful tests for a conclusive and feasible preventive screening are presented, practised and discussed. Particular focus is placed on the PREHAB SCREEN® system developed by OSINSTITUT. After the module Prehab, you will be able to use different tests and screening tools in a targeted way, interpret the results and draw the appropriate training-therapeutic consequences (PREHAB exercises). You are now optimally prepared to adequately plan and control a preventive training.
- Definition of basic terminology: screening, measurement, testing, assessment prevention: analysis and assessment of posture and movement
- Elements of pre-injury and risk screening
- Critical discussion of the predictive value of individual tests
- Presentation and implementation of a screening system (PREHAB SCREEN®)
- Functional Training: definition, when to use it, limitations
- coaching strategies
- PREHAB exercises and functional exercises
- How to design a preventive training plan
Physiotherapists, sports scientists, doctors, sports teachers and licensed trainers.
- Detailed seminar script with exemplary exercise catalogue
- Certificate of participation
- Interactive live seminar
- supervised work assignments
- digital practice units
After completing the module Prehab, you will receive a seminar certificate in the form of a certificate: It contains information on the type, content and duration of the further training. The certificate is a prerequisite for taking the final examination to become an OSCOACH.
- Computer/mobile device with internet access
- Loudspeaker and microphone or headset
- The zoom application, which can be downloaded from zoom.us or used as a web application at www.zoom.us.