The module Rehab is about the basics, the background and the methods of Functional Rehab focusing on the lower and upper extremities as well as the spine. Using the Return to Activity Algorithms (RTAA®), you will learn to assess the functional condition of patients and to instruct appropriate REHAB exercises.
After this module, you will be able to control the physical strain of your patients after injuries or surgeries and to bring them back safely into activity or sport.
You will also learn tests and training principles for reconditioning basic motor skills such as strength, endurance, speed and agility and be able to guide on-field rehabilitation in the context of a return to sport.
- Introduction to Functional Rehab
- Return to Activity Algorithms (RTAA®) for the lower and upper extremities and the spine: tests, evaluation and REHAB exercises
- Evidence review and case studies
- Planning and management of rehabilitation
- The biopsychosocial model
- Subgroups and classification of back pain
- Progression to return to sport, including tests and training strategies for flexibility, strength, endurance, speed and agility
- Planning and management of on-field rehabilitation
Physiotherapists, sports scientists, doctors, sports teachers and licensed trainers.
- Detailed seminar script with exemplary exercise catalogue
- Certificate of participation
- Interactive live seminar
- supervised work assignments
- digital practice units
After completing the module Rehab, you will receive a seminar certificate in the form of a certificate: It contains information on the type, content and duration of the further training. The certificate is a prerequisite for taking the final examination to become an OSCOACH.
- Computer/mobile device with internet access
- Loudspeaker and microphone or headset
- The zoom application, which can be downloaded from zoom.us or used as a web application at www.zoom.us.